Developed by academics at LSE, this diploma provides a strong grounding in the principles of management and helps you develop critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations.
It is designed for graduates looking for either a standalone qualification in management or a foundation for postgraduate study in management.
Graduate Diplomas will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which is valued in management-related roles.
Studying this course you will be able to:
- address both foundational and contemporary management issues, either public or private according to the units chosen by the student
- analyse issues from the perspective of a number of disciplines
- formulate and develop arguments on management issues in a logical manner
- critically to evaluate claims made on a range of management issues
- understand aspects of business and sociology
|Study Mode: Part-Time / Full-Time||Duration: 1 year (Full-Time) / Up to 5 years (Part-Time)|
|Delivery Mode: Classroom||Teacher Student Ratio: Approx. between 1:10 to 1:20|
|Awarding Body: University of London (UOL)|