About Lim Duan Ni (Deborah)
B. Sc (NSW), B. Banking & Finance (UOL)
– Bachelor of Science (Class 1 Honours, Distinction in Accounting & Financial Management, NSW – Australia
– Bachelor of Banking and Finance (Hons), UOL LSE – UK
– CMFAS Singapore on most modules in Capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services
Ms Lim is a senior relationship manager with local and global banks covers consumer finance, premier banking and global private banking services for ultra high networth clients in Asia.
– Relationship Manager, Consumer Banking, top local Bank
– Relationship Manager, Premier Priority Banking, global Bank
– Client Advisor, Private Banking International, Global Private Bank
Ms Lim is also an experienced lecturer and tutor, with consistent excellent feedback ratings, in Banking & Finance programs and Life Sciences for college, tertiary students as well as graduate working adults.
– Lecturer with local academic institution since 2008
– Associate Consultant and Trainer with regional advisory and training firm in Asia since 2011
Adjunct lecturer/tutor for banking and finance programs since 2012